Sunday 1 April 2012

Discourse on LOLSIEPOO


Discourse on LOLSIEPOO
Aiden Peake – Society
To a freak. “Ok. Do you want to be white, or black?”
LOLSIEPOO Anti- LOLSIEPOO LOLSIEPOO LOLSIEPOO LOLSIEPOO
“No, you be white.
Anti- LOLSIEPOO raised his hands and smiled.
“Fine. Suit up.”
LOLSIEPOO’s hands were visibly trembling as he was positively suffocating LOLSIEPOO’s thing.
Anti- LOLSIEPOO made his first move
Anti- LOLSIEPOO looking directly into LOLSIEPOO’s deep-blue thing.
LOLSIEPOO moved his pawn out.
“You cannot be serious. You’ve single-handedly dictated the way I’ve lived my life and I’m homeless.
Anti- LOLSIEPOO just silently considered aggressive move, for such an early point in the
“But LOLSIEPOO
LOLSIEPOO’s thing was telling him.
“You haven’t eliminated a fear of rejection. You’ve alienated me my life”
Anti- LOLSIEPOO calmly thought about his next move. He chose to put his LOLSIEPOO directly in front of LOLSIEPOO’s pawn.
“LOLSIEPOO, think about it.
But who am I to judge? I’ve lived my life to the fullest and if I were not to were to huhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuh oh my oh my I just came. My lord the clocks just struck 13.
LOLSIEPOO couldn’t believe what he was hearing.
“Euphoria? When have I ever felt anything close to a positive emotion? My life has been a pawn.
“LOLSIEPOO Has winning
LOLSIEPOO said nothing.
“Ah, but LOLSIEPOO, don’t you see? I’ve made you a better person than them. You of all people have learnt to accept people for who they are! You’ve lived your life through my time in you.” smiled Anti- LOLSIEPOO.
LOLSIEPOO could not think Anti- LOLSIEPOO exposed.
“Check.” said Anti- LOLSIEPOO.
He took drastic evasive measures by moving his
voice shaking with barely-suppressed rage.
smiled Anti- LOLSIEPOO, with “a little gratitude
Anti- LOLSIEPOO took LOLSIEPOO. A first for LOLSIEPOO.
 LOLSIEPOO again heard Anti- LOLSIEPOO say
I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME! LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!”
Anti- LOLSIEPOO smiled.
“You have to beat me, first.”
LOLSIEPOO moved his king forward another space. But
Anti- LOLSIEPOO, with some gravitas screamed
“Checkmate.”
He screamed.
LOLSIEPOO was no more.
And as the man watched over the decrepit little man consume himself with mentalness, he turned his coffee upside down, revolting against consumerism and industrialisation by attacking the moral beliefs of society. How could society be so dumb in the viewing of the movie> Weh he said to the animals as they crowded around him “Tonight, we shall strike upon society with a hardened fist. They shall be liberated!!!”


Please note that I do not have a daily girlfriend, but I am just being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment