Friday 30 March 2012

The Past

Oi Bruda's!

Hello guys! Just oh Burn here, just wondering how you guys are going? Good? YeahwellsoamI.
But this next part says otherwise.


I often think about the bad times in life
and they plague me for days on end when I do.
My mind comes up with ideas to combat these bad memories
but makes my heartache harder to silence.
By remembering these squallers I pause my emotions
and others see that I am having a bad time
but I am really fine at the present
and bad in the past.
By speaking of our misfortunes we often relieve them
and when I remember this from Corneille
I forgive myself
and my others
to achieve catharsis.


Please note that I do not have a daily girlfriend, but I am just being stupid.


Now here is another poem about the past, which is extremely happy and YEAYAYAYA!

I am happy with what I've done
lalalalala!
My friends I made recently
lalalalala!
The achievers gonna achieve and win lots n lots
lalalalala!
What could possibly go wrong in the past?
lalalalala!
LALALALALALALALALLALALALALA! YAY I DID STUFF AND ITWAS FUNNEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!@@
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLSIEPOO

Please note that I do not have a daily girlfriend, but I am just being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment