Friday 9 March 2012

omg anger n blah

Today ended in quite a fiery explosion of emotions with today's girlfriend [whose name I shall not disclose ;)], as she didn't exactly live up to my expectations and that disappointed me.

It all started off with me and her being all friendly and such, then all of a sudden she just all of a sudden wanted to move to "the next level." Well, screw her! I'll move to the next level when I want to dammit!

So after her betrayal and traitorous lies to me, I walked away, expecting her to realise that it was over. Then, get this right, she wanted to talk things over. What the hell?!? Did she not realise what she had done had irreparably ruined our relationship forever? She just didn't get the message, so I told her that I was now indifferent to her and shall now on no longer acknowledge her existence.

Now she started to get angry, saying that I was being unreasonable, and I was the stupid one in this relationship. How could I be the stupid one? I'm better than her!
So then we got into a fist-fight, and it ended with us making out and getting back together.

We aren't together anymore because I told her that her "Girlfriend Quota" had been used up and she was nothing but a used sock to me now. Orav-waa I said to her. Good riddance.


Please note that I do not have a daily girlfriend, but I am just being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment