Friday 17 February 2012

Poetry Galore!

Here's a beautiful poem I wrote for my great friend, Jaydo.

Being the only lonely soul (not my shoe sole) on my street
I feel sadness in my life. I have to always run and be on the beat.
Melancholy has not run my family for the centuries, and has 
always been sittin' on life's backburner. Jazz
is a man who is a master of himself who can end a sorrow
as easily as he can invent a pleasure - on the tomorrow.


Swimmingly I swam to meet my lover, but alas they did
not grasp me on the other side as they did
not love me as they did
not exist as I am not a lover of the other gender types did
I really realise that my lover did
not really love me the way I did?


Here's hoping everything goes smoothly and not
being a knot
of furious anger and fury.


I hope that meant a lot to you, because it meant a lot to me. :B

(also, can someone translate for me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment