Friday 17 February 2012

Cowboy Poem time!

Here's a sexy and seductive poem dedicated to the hard work in the outback done by Sheriff Andy.

Dusty plains, pant, hot, breathy, sweat,
dripping, agonising pain, sun, heat,
riding, horse, dehydration, cold, fun,
I am a cowboy and on the dusty plains I ride
and I'm wanted, dead or alive.


My whip is a hard and elongated as the psaltry personality of a wild celebrity who has gone a bit overboard. Whiping the sweating tears off my brow, I stare at the sun to see who was the better man.
I was the better man as I could no longer see the sun and (ha) even though my eyes (optics) were burning, I had done a good deed to civilised society.


No longer shall a rebel such as the sun be able to run through the streets of liberty and create chaos and destruction.
No longer shall an infidel such as the pulsing heat ball be allowed to habitate in a small county such as ours.
No longer shall a fool be swayed by the red star to join his cause and feel sympathy for it.


It is my promise to you folks that I shall rule this town with an iron fist and there shall be no more bad propriety in this town again!


I hope that was seductive enough for ya Andy! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment