Saturday 7 January 2012

Fail persn

Today I met this person who made a made a fool of themselve. that erpsone said to me that they were hungry then expected me to go and give them food or give some sort of sympathy! What a fool! Like I was going to give them any food or sympathy, i was more likely to not give tyhem food and give them no light of day because that would be really funny and cool of me to do so so. being the nice person i was though i just kindly dsaid i" would not give them food and i am very very sorry for not giving them food but i have no food to give them because i haven't eaten it yet and i am not perpared to give you any so no food lol"
they were </3 and thats how i lost todays girlfriend. It's alright though because i am in hot pursuit of another one to entrap and become mine and i am funny but i am not kidding or am i loloolooll.

I still hate myself for putting myself through this crap. :/B

No comments:

Post a Comment