Saturday 7 January 2012

Best Pick up Line evar

in true blog faqshion people always check theirt spelling and their punctuation so i am not going to pook up at the screen and check my speelling when i am doing this blog for any reason.
I am world renowned for my sexy talents in the bedroom and with my words, so here is an amazing pick up line that will get you your prospective future partner and will allow you to strike gold and will give you the permission to start prospecting into their mine of glory and dig up some gold and coal. Here it is:
You will be mine.
I hope you all have some success wit that because i know i have with my 43 past girlfriends and partners that it always works as wlong as you don't anticipate or hope for a particularly long relationshipow with them. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment