Sunday 15 March 2015

Oranges:

I was hungry.
So I went to the fridge.
There was nothing in there.
I closed the fridge.
I went up to my aunt.
Whose name was Midge.
I asked "Hey man, got some food?"
And she said "No, I am Midge"

So off I went looking around.
Perpetually stunted in hunger.
A painting mocked my attrition.
As the watermarks had written "Oranges".
I began to feel zesty and Vitamin D'y.
All of my fingers became sticky.
A single orange laid in my hand.
Dauntingly, hauntingly so.

Opening a deep crevass around me, the ground began to shake and scatter.
Entering a darkness of Orange bittersweetness, nothing was better than that.
Barks, bleets, moo'z and clacks were heard all around.
A single tooth was sunk into the single slice of the singular orange
And all that was worth exacerbating was once again.

Organgesesg/.

No comments:

Post a Comment